Tuesday, July 07, 2009

KimberlyRose @ ArtFire

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Yes, that’s right… I’ve opened up a shop on ArtFire! That means if your not an Etsy member, you can now easily purchase my work from KimberlyRose.artfire.com! There is no sign-up, no hassle… just simple a checkout! I accept Paypal or Money Orders… or if you would require a different payment option, just email me and we’ll work it out :)

You can even purchase one of my images right from my blog!
To the right over there ~~~>

see that widget with my images that says Quick Buy/Rapid Cart? Well if you click the little shopping cart next to the image you want, you can purchase the image right then!

Quick Buy widget thingie:


I must admit, I’m kind of liking this ArtFire… no sign-ups to purchase, they integrate all the social networking links right into your studio, very good SEO, auto google base for each listing… I’m thinking I may have to keep this shop around along with my Etsy shop!

So do any of you have an ArtFire shop? Have any opinions about them?? I’d love to hear what you think!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly,

    Welcome to Artfire. We are happy to have you in our community :) If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at service@artfire.com

    Michelle
    Customer Relations
    artfire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your ArtFire shop! The RapidCart thing is neat.

    I have an ArtFire shop, but I've only ever posted three items. I have made one sale so far. I'm focusing on my Etsy shop right now, but at some point I'm going to move a few things over to just my ArtFire shop to test it out more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new shop! That RapidCart widget thingy is awesome!

    ReplyDelete