Thursday, July 09, 2009

The Gourmet Bone

I thought it would be fun to share some of the shops I keep around in my “favorites vault” on Etsy… this way you can see and love what I see and love!

Today, I decided to share a very very new find…. in fact, I just placed my order yesterday! However I already know I love this shop!

The Gourmet Bone

And since I have so many dog & cat loving friends… I couldn’t resist sharing!

♦♦♦ Gourmet treats for your connoisseur canine or feline. ♦♦♦

♦ BAKED FRESH TO ORDER
♦ ServSafe Certified.
♦ Bulk & Custom Orders Available
♦ No Sugar Added
♦ No Salt Added
♦ No Coloring Added
♦ No Preservatives
♦ Decorated with Carob not chocolate.

Oh, and just in case you were hesitating a visit….

All this month they will be giving away Free Sample Treats of our Mini Beef Rounds. Approx. 1" round. Your Free Sample Treats are their way of saying Thank You!

samples

I ended up ordering the Mini Cheesy Bites & the free sample treats. Since Mic has health issues, he can’t eat regular treats… he needs natural treats, no extras added. So we’re always on the look out for new & less expensive way to keep Mic happy! And when I came across The Gourmet Bone, I knew I just had to try them out! The items are so creative and yummy looking, I almost want to try them :P And the prices are so reasonable!! So when this order arrives, as long as Mic is happy, I’ll be happy… and we’ll be long time customers!

Just take a look at some of the items… Yummy!

cheese cookie

sampler

4 comments:

  1. LOOK at your blog! it is BEAUTIFUL!

    come see mine <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an awesome shop! Mic is going to be one happy boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those treats look good enough that I would eat them. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? Those are dog treats?! I don't know that I could get myself to let my dogs eat them. They look yummy enough for humans!

    And, your blog is beautiful, by the way.

    ReplyDelete