Monday, June 22, 2009

ACEO’s

Introducing my newest project…. ACEO’s!

So what the heck is an ACEO anyway?

ACEO stands for "Art Cards, Editions & Originals".
Miniature works of art the size of a trading or playing card (2.5" x 3.5") ~ an inexpensive way to collect beautiful prints.

The only rule of an ACEO is that it must be 2.5”x3.5”!

that'sthelife_all copy tranquility_all

I’m offering 2 images as ACEO’s as a trial run to see how they sell, also… I’m offering a free backing with purchase (if requested) so that the cards are more sturdy since they are printed on photo paper. I will also be listing ACEO mat’s soon, 4x6”!

that'sthelife_mat copy

It’s mini art :P How fun!!

2 comments:

  1. How completely awesome is this?! :) I love how your product photos came out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute aceos!
    they are fun to make!

    oh and thanks for the reminder, i just realized i never renewed mine on
    etsy! oops! ;p

    ReplyDelete