Thursday, April 23, 2009

iStudio ~ Show off your workspace!

So what exactly is iStudio?

iStudio was born from the idea that, "where artists work is sometimes just as interesting as the work itself."” ~ created by Mod3rnArt

So join in the fun and share a photo of your workspace! Visit here for details.

I was lucky enough to be the first volunteer :) So now that I’ve jumped in, its your turn! C’mon, don’t be shy… I wanna see where you create your masterpieces!

And no worries about making things look all neat & pretty, just take a look at my workspace:

istudio

As you can see I went for the “realism” effect ~ Crooked photo on the wall from the noisy neighbors always banging something… The tiny shoebox that I live in and cram all of my work into… Computer for editing hidden somewhere back there... Camera equipment strewn about… and of course my favorite photo assistant, Mic! He’s always around when the camera comes out. I believe he’s associated that camera = treats.

2 comments:

  1. What a little cutie! My dogs were always camera shy. And one had a phobia about flash lights or any bright lights so once the camera came out, he was gone in a heartbeat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He's such a cutie! Maybe I'll get brave and photography my work area....and maybe not ;)

    ReplyDelete